Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tilapia and more

Fresh tilapia was on sale at Publix this weekend so that's what we baked that for supper along with some zucchini. Simple and yummy. Still have another meal-for-two's worth of tilapia in the freezer. May try grilling that later in the week.

We also made some things that we'll eat during the week. Robert made meatballs; he added salsa to make them moist and different. I made a beef stew in the crock-pot; my special additions were a splash of merlot and just a bit of Salt-free Spike (r) and Gravy Master (r).

We stocked up at the grocery store yesterday, so I'm thinking we won't have to do much shopping during the week. Then on Saturday, we will pick up our monthly prepaid SHARE order. This time we are getting an extra good price on extra-lean ground beef, and of course the usual very fresh, bargain-priced in-season produce.

Laundry is caught up, and I cleaned and whitened my sneakers. So it's looking as though I'm mostly ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment